Thursday, May 26, 2011

Family update

I finally hit lvl 50+3 family level last week with 30masters, 16 experts of various levels, and the rest all around vet.

the number of weapons i use on a daily basis is starting to get out of hand, nearing on 30 now with my active use of equiptment over 75 items on a daily basis, it seems my obsession with having pvp gear for all my masters and full sets of racials for people i use for raids is becoming a problem. and thanks to the release of the Kurenai in Raiden's Box of Rage II i now have over 100 SA passes clogging up my leo.

and for the your casual perusal, at some point i will upload a video of me soloing circus in less than 5minutes.

PvE wise, i am pretty much set, just need a few more GS's for my asoka's then i might consider starting on racial weapons for ele or sumthing. PvP wise, i am still waiting on atk 3ar sabre and knuckles so i can try those out in pvp. i been playing with alot of teams, and i find cath is one of my favourites, with her great ranged aoe and multiple target control she is indispensible for me in 1v1, and for group pvp her aoe's and high dmg skills are great for holding down groups and weeding out the threats. I have however had alot of trouble finding a suitable 3rd char, at the moment it is a toss up between caly and dex romina, caly is fantastic for her devastating skills and incredible auto attack, however i find her lack of fast KD skills irritating. Romina is great due to the great utility of flintlock in general + her ability to res, however i find her ability to kill large groups quickly and metal leaving alot to be desired. When i use caly, i am semi vulnerable to double melee teams due to my dislike for using tactics involving invis, and my reluctance to use darkness on my emilia, again cause its cheap, and when i use romina, sometimes i lack the killing power vs metal users, and spamming skills for debuffs from cath and check targets is timeconsuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment