Thursday, September 15, 2011

Random Update

As any of my readers have probably noticed, i am not particularly regular with this blog, mostly because not much is happening ingame, and i don't really wanna stir up drama.

Recently sGE updated to 8.5, a patch with a few new raids and the much coveted Lionelle UPC and his personal stance Punisher. Not going to go into too much details at the moment, as it is almost 2am, but i have been chatting with someone on sGE's non pvp server, who does happen to have lionelle with punisher, and have managed to get some info for 8.5, some i will share, some i won't, but i figure, as most of my readers are from Sword 2, any info is good info.

So ingame, i have just finished my lionelle weapons both pve and pvp, as most of my friends are aware, when i do gear a charactor, i make for them a full set of racials + pvp weapons. Clan politics have been quite interesting with the former rulers of the server trying to regroup after being toppled by a coaltion of clans, including the clan i founded, named after one of my best friends in game, Amalielle. Also a few friends from back in my lowbie days have returned to the game, and i am helping him out.

As a side note, obviously with my involvement in toppleing the former powerblock, there are players who do hate me and my friends, and who spread obnoxious lies about us, inparticular a certain prominent blogger who places himself above others.

Enough of my mumbling on, i will post later with something of a little substance, and a bit more coherence

No comments:

Post a Comment