Friday, February 11, 2011

First Post

I guess i will start with a summary of my current achievements, and who i am. I am the Maoster family of Orpesia, currently in What clan which is a small friendly clan for players who generally can handle themselves. If i remember correctly i started on the 1st of January 2010. My current constellation weapon count is 7daggers, 1 tonfa, 1 gaiter, 1 staff, 1 sword, 1cannon, 3 bows, total constellation weapons 15, originally crafted 18 however due to the dreaded 1% fail rate going +5 i lost my greatsword, i sold 2 constellation daggers, both human modded, and traded 2 more constellation daggers for 1 fairly well modded one.

My current barracks total is 63/63 of which 21 are masters, 8 are experts 9 are vet. My current masters are: 2 Soho the Fighters, 2 Calypso, 2 Romina(str), 2 Grace, Musk, Ania, Elementalist, Vincent Rio, Andre, Mia, Adelina the Pirate, Tibraun, Ramiro, Claire, Fighter, Wizard and Gracelio. Experts are: 2 Claire, Emilia, Helena, Scout, Lorch, Lisa and Combria Trooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment